Viazoi, Inc. Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Referrer. A “referrer” is a real person who refers other real people to www.viazoi.com. To participate as a Referrer, visit https:// viazoi.com/refer-a-friend/ and follow the instructions to refer others to the website. There is no limit to the amount of people you can refer. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), a Referrer may be eligible to receive “Referral Reward(s)” defined below.
- Referred Customer. A Referred Customer is defined as a real person who visits our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend Program link embedded into the email, Facebook or Facebook messenger invitation sent by you. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). A Referred Customer will receive 15% off of a single online purchase at www.viazoi.com.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase of a Skin Insights Kit, the Body 360 Kit, or the Genetic Weight Insights Kit made at www.viazoi.com by a Referred Customer. The Referred Customer is limited to one Referral Reward for each Qualified Referral; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals and will not earn additional Referral Rewards. A Qualified Referral does not include gift card purchases or any products offered by Viazoi that are not called out as part of the program and listed above, or purchases cancelled within 24 hours. Viazoi, in its sole discretion, has the right to determine whether or not the Referred Customer has made a Qualified Referral based on adherence to these Terms & Conditions.
- Referral Reward Referral Rewards are earned as the result of Qualified Referrals only. The Referrer shall receive one (1) Referral Reward which is in the form of an $15 Amazon.com gift code delivered electronically for each valid and verified Qualified Referral generated by that Referrer. Referral Rewards may not be used to adjust previous purchases and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. Referral Rewards are valid for one-time use. Referral Rewards are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and are subject to change without notice. Amazon.com gift codes are subject to Amazon.com Promotional Terms & Conditions available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=202029240.
The Referral Reward is determined by Viazoi and is subject to change at Viazoi’s sole discretion. Your continued participation in the Refer-a-Friend Program demonstrates your consent to the new terms.
- Reward Payments. Referral Rewards are $15 Amazon.com gift codes delivered electronically to the email provided. No more than 50 Referral Rewards will be awarded per calendar year. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility is limited to real, individual persons only. To be a Referrer, you must be at least 18 years old, and be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer. Viazoi’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation or for any other purpose. Referrers will receive one (1) Referral Reward for each Qualified Referral.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Viazoi’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Viazoi reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer or Referred Customer if the Referrer or Referred Customer attempts to use the Viazoi Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel or Change Program or Change Terms. Viazoi reserves the right to modify, limit, terminate, discontinue or cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. If we change these Terms & Conditions, we will post the updated version on www.viazoi.com.
- Indemnification by Referrer. Referrer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Viazoi, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, representatives, agents, attorneys, licensees, distributors, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims arising from, or on account of, or related to the following: (i) any negligent or intentional act or omission of Viazoi or an employee or representative of Company; (ii) any failure by Viazoi to comply with any Applicable Law; (iii) any breach by VIazoi of its duties, obligations, covenants, representations and warranties or any other breach of this Agreement; or (iv) any Court ruling of infringement or damages by Viazoi of any third party’s intellectual property, personal, or any other proprietary rights that are not related to an act, omission, or breach of Viazoi.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SPECULATIVE DAMAGES BASED UPON A CLAIM OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY OR STRICT LIABILITY), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH PARTY HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason or in any respect whatsoever, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of these terms, and these terms shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein. The parties hereby agree, however, to agree upon an equitable amendment of these terms if a substantive provision is affected.
- No Waiver. The waiver by any party hereto of any breach or default shall not constitute a waiver of any different or subsequent breach or default. No waiver of any provision of these terms shall be effective unless stated in writing and signed by authorized members of all parties.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. The provisions of these terms shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to choice or conflicts of law principles. Except as otherwise provided herein, any and all suits or actions, whether federal or state, for any breach of these terms, or otherwise arising out of these terms, shall be filed and prosecuted in any court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Los Angeles, State of California. The parties hereto hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the City of Los Angeles, State of California. Each of the parties waives any objection that it may have based on improper venue or forum non-conveniens to the conduct of any such suit or action in any such court.
- Assignment. Referrer shall not have the right to assign, license any of its rights or obligations in full or in part to any third party without Viazoi’s written permission. Any attempted assignment by Referrer without the prior written consent of Viazoi shall be void and of no force or effect. Viazoi shall not have the right to assign any of their rights or obligations to any third party without the prior written consent of Viazoi. These terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to these terms and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all provisions representations, discussions, and writings are merged in, and superseded by, these terms. These terms may be modified only by a subsequent writing signed by both parties. These terms shall prevail over any additional, conflicting, or inconsistent terms and conditions.