Optimal skincare starts with knowing your skin’s biology.
A revolutionary skin analysis where results can point you towards preventative measures that best fit your lifestyle to achieve optimal long-term skin health.
Firmness & Elasticity
Understand your ability to naturally maintain skin elasticity and your expected rate of collagen breakdown.
Learn your skin’s natural ability to fight oxidative damage and ward off wrinkles.
Sensitivity (UV & Sunspots)
Are you prone to sunspots? Can you tan with less UV skin damage? Learn about your sensitivity to UV rays.
Understand your natural ability to maintain appropriate skin hydration levels.
Our Skin Beauty kit will give you the information to choose the right skincare products that match your unique skin biology. No matter your age, it is never too late to begin nurturing your skin for long-term radiance.
How Our Test Works
Order Kit Online
Create an account online and purchase your test. We will ship collection kit directly to your home.
Provide sample using the collection kit, then ship back using the prepaid packaging.
We will process your sample and create customized recommendations to optimize your lifestyle.
What Do I Do with the Test Results?
While aging and individual skin condition is multi-faceted and complex, there are several key skin properties associated with youthful skin that become compromised as we grow older – elasticity, hydration antioxidant factors, and glycation protection. Genetics account for approximately 60% of skin properties such as elasticity, extensibility and strength, while environmental factors including diet, UV rays and water and overall health account for the remaining 40%. As part of your results, we will send you a report based on several genetic markers that are associated with identifying these properties for your skin and recommendations. If desired, your report can be coupled with trial sized samples with key ingredients selected just for your skin. This combination of information and optional trial sized samples can help you take the guesswork out of skincare and address your skin’s specific needs with precision.
AGER, AQP3, ASIP, GPX1, IL6, MC1R, MMP1, MMP3, MMP9, OCA2, NFE2L2, NQO1, SOD2, SOD6, SLC24A5
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from other forms of skin tests?
The ability to predict skin type based on your DNA is crucial to understand how to better manage to achieve a healthy skin. Only a genetic test can give you the required analysis of your skin. We also have the option for you to join our sample program that will focus samples on products with the active ingredients your test results recommend for your skin type.
How does it work?
Our test process is quite simple. From the comfort of your home, you will mail in a prepaid package a DNA sample using a cheek swab. The sample is analyzed at our laboratory to identify your skin DNA profile.
Your results are then compiled in a report tailored to you specifically. This allows you the ability to shop or join our sample program for skincare with the knowledge of the products effectiveness and the benefits its going to have on your skin.
I have a great skin, do I still need to take this test?
Yes, you do. Understanding your skin’s genetic factors can help you achieve long-lasting results. A healthy skin is more than just choosing the right cream based upon whether your skin is oily or dry.
Who will see my results?
Results are available to you, as well as any additional family or friends that you choose to share the results with. The results are available online in a printable pdf format.
Do you guarantee great skin if I get this test?
We use high-throughput sequencing or genotyping data from saliva collected using an FDA-cleared collection device for the purpose of reporting and interpreting genetic traits. The report does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. The analysis is for educational purposes only and is subject to change. You should always consult your physician if you have questions regarding your results. The results and analysis presented in the report have not been clinically validated nor have they been cleared or approved by the FDA or similar government institutions. FDA approval is not currently required for use of this test. This test was developed and it performance characteristics were determined in a CLIA-certified lab.